The Scales of War
So far, the party have looted the following treasures. The items may not adhere perfectly to their description in the books, but that is on purpose. Feel free to comment if you feel a decision I made here makes an item overpowered or otherwise undesirable.
I/ From Rescue at Rivenroar:
- Four Potions of Healing. The potions cost a healing surge and a minor action to use, and heals 10 hit points.
- Battleforged Plate Armour: Found in the remains of an Ochre Jelly. Property: If you use your Second Wind, regain an extra 1d10 hit points. Current User: Santiago
- Hero’s Chainmail: Found in a sarcophagus in the Rivenroar Family Crypt. Property: When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you also gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn. Power (Daily-Healing): Free Action. Trigger: You spend an action point. Effect: You forgo the bonus to all defenses granted by the armour’s property. Instead, an ally within 5 squares of you uses his or her second wind as a free action. Current User: Meepo
- Shard of the Mage: Found in a sarcophagus in the Rivenroar Family Crypt. Property: You gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with implement attacks that use the shard as an augment. Current User: Thunderwolf
- Rebounding Longbow: Found near Kartenix’s corpse, once belonging to the former captain. Critical Dice: +1d6 Power (Encounter): Free Action. Trigger: You attack an enemy with this weapon and miss. Effect: You make a ranged basic attack against a different enemy within 5 squares of that enemy. Current User: Azael
- Staff of Ruin: Found in a sarcophagus in the room where Jalissa was held. Critical Dice: +1d10 Property: You gain an extra +1 bonus to your damage rolls with implement powers using this implement. Power (Daily): Free Action. Use this power when using a power that has a blast or a burst effect. Increase the size of the blast or burst by one. Once you use this power, you no longer gain the bonus to damage rolls until your next extended rest. Current User: Thunderwolf
- Farbond Fullblade: A ceremonial sword found in the room with an obelisk dedicated to worshiping Vecna. Our little gnome with the funny hobby was found in there as well. The weapon was a longsword but magically changed its shape after Santiago touched it. Critical Dice: +1d8 Property: This weapon can be used as a heavy thrown weapon with a range of 5/10. Current User: Santiago
- Cape of the Mountebank: Found in a sarcophagus in the room where Jalissa was held. Power (Daily – Teleportation): Immediate Reaction. Use this power when you are hit by an attack. Teleport 5 squares and gain combat advantage against the attacker until the end of your next turn. Current User: Meepo
- Battlecrazed War Pick: Found after defeating Fleshy and Bony. Critical Dice: +1d6 Property: While you are bloodied, you deal +1d6 damage when you hit with this weapon. Power (Daily): Minor Action. Deal damage to yourself equal to half your level, ignoring any resistances. You are considered bloodied for all purposes (including beneficial effects, such as Dragonborn Fury and this weapon’s property) until the end of your next turn. Current User: Meepo
- One gem worth 100gp (Thunderwolf has it)
- Total gold value received by the whole party: 890gp
- Gold received after returning the townspeople: 200gp